Keep Your Staff On The Floor Where They Can Sell More
The new wireless server paging systems are the smartest server pagers on the market. They let your servers spend more time with guests instead of waiting in the kitchen for orders.
When an order is ready, the kitchen staff simply presses one or two buttons on our transmitters and it pages the server so they can pick it up. It’s that simple. There’s no name lookup or shift change to worry about. And, since servers spend more time on the floor, you get faster table turns and higher check averages.
Each transmitter offers wireless programmability so facilities can renumber pagers on site. They have capacitive touch sensors so there are no buttons to wear out. One, two and three pager vibrations can signal servers where to go or you can send text messages to an alphanumeric pager. There’s no name lookup or shift change to worry about because the correct server is paged every time.
We offer two T9100 series transmitters:
The T9100 Series is the premier server paging transmitter line and offers features like: built-in clock, manager paging and wireless programming of pager numbers. The T9100 Series eliminates the need for any grease pencils or white boards by offering wireless programming. For example, when a server comes in for their shift, they grab a pager and program it to their server number. When the order is printed in the kitchen, the chef pages that server number. There is no name lookup or shift change to worry about. All T9100 server paging transmitters are constructed of brushed stainless steel and come with multiple mounting options making them the easiest to install.
The T9101 server paging transmitter is a one-touch transmitter which is ideal for restaurants with fewer than 30 servers. This transmitter is our premium server paging system and allows the expeditor or chef to page servers with one press of the button.
Using the optional cancel panel adds the convenience of “server re-paging”. The cancel panel allows the T9100 to page the server up to three times and then page the manager automatically if they don’t respond. As with all features, the time between pages is programmable depending on your needs.
- Wireless pager programmability
- Touch sensitive keypad
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket
- All-Page Button #86 — Pages your entire staff at the same time.
- Server repage feature*
- Optional cancel panel available
- Synthesized frequency and modulation
- Built-in clock
- Duty alert
- Vibe 1, 2, or 3 times depending on station
- Automatic Manager Page* – If a server takes too long to pick up an order, a manager is immediately notified
- Range test mode
- Operates on 110V or 220V
- Overall size: 5 ” x 12″ x 2″ deep (without antennas)
- UHF frequency (420 – 470 MHz)
- Wireless programmability allows facilities to renumber pagers on site.
- Simple one-touch operation.
- Keep staff on the floor with guests to increase check averages
- Deliver orders at the proper temperature
- The all page feature can notify staff simultaneously.
- The repage feature automatically pages servers until they return to pickup.*
- The manager page notifies a manager that a server has not picked up his/her order.
- The duty alert feature can automatically activate pagers at various intervals during the day.
- Range test mode shows you the operating range of the pager.
Please call for pricing: 1.800.598.2370