Advanced Drive-Thru Measurement Technology With Above-Store Reporting in Real-Time
Increase Your Single/Dual Drive-Thru Speed of Service!
- What’s really happening in your drive-thru line?
- What can you do about it in real-time?
- Are customers waiting too long?
- Is your crew handling things efficiently?
- Where are the bottlenecks?
QTimer has the Answers!
QTimer’s advanced drive-thru measurement technology tells the whole story – with real-time order and speed-of-service data displayed in large, easy-to-read graphics. Plus, QTimer gives you real-time, above-store reporting and service metrics that no other timer can! The result of this kind of timely information?
It lets you respond instantly to drive-thru “rushes” (especially if you haven’t anticipated them), by letting you know when to reallocate labor so you can put crew members where they’re needed, at the right time. Concurrently, real-time integration with POS systems helps you match the vehicle with the order so you can identify and analyze problems like theft, bottlenecks and voids.
For the first time, you’ll have a complete picture of your crew’s operating performance from the drive-thru order board to the pickup window.
QTimer’s Features and Benefits
QTimer is designed so your crew members can use it easily … and it gives your managers the information they need to make sound, timely, profitable decisions.
- Real-time alerts for above-store managers via cell phone
- Enterprise reporting portal allows managers to see what’s happening at any store, instantly, and respond
- Links orders to vehicles to improve order accuracy
- Tracks vehicles at up to 4 service points and 2 drive-thru lanes
- Easily defines service goals for days – or dayparts
- Improves crews’ motivation by measuring each crew against realistic targets
- Provides a real-time link to POS so you can find and correct potential snags in service and help prevent loss
- Helps show how current processes and staff affect operations
- It provides actionable information so managers can respond quickly to adjust labor or reassess menu items that may be slowing down your line
QTimer features an easy-to-read interface with an easy-to-understand “dashboard” that keeps employees focused on speed-of-service goals. Ultimately, it delivers detailed reports that include:
- Speed for each service point
- Service window goals and averages, in terms of time
- Total drive-thru time goals and averages
- Up to 96 different user-defined parameters
And, all of these reports can be aggregated by time period, daypart or specific location, as well as being customized for your particular chain.
What’s Being Said About HyperActive?
HyperActive Technologies® Continues Gold Standard For Order Confirmation System Performance And Reliability With ‘HyperView PE’ Launch
HyperActive Technologies® today announces the launch of its next-generation HyperView® Order Confirmation Display (OCD) – HyperView PE, which is raising the bar once again on the performance and reliability that quick-service restaurant (QSR) operators expect from their OCDs.
Like its HyperView brother, the HyperView PE was designed to improve efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction among operators seeking to purchase the most reliable drive-thru management system that delivers the lowest cost of ownership on the market. A single CAT5 cable supplying Power over Ethernet (PoE), however, is used to run the HyperView PE, eliminating the need to run power to the OCD post.