Exciting Career Opportunities
R.F. Technologies, Inc. is a dynamic organization, which has experienced outstanding growth since it was founded in 1989. Our growth has outpaced the industry because of our product offerings, outstanding service level, orientation towards customer satisfaction and great associates.
We are poised for our next growth spurt and are searching for dynamic individuals who will help us achieve our lofty goals. If you are tired of working for a company which is less than exciting; if coming to work is a bore; if you miss having a challenge then you should contact us.
If you have a positive attitude; enjoy working in a team environment with an abundance of energetic people; if you want to work in a challenging place were your ideas are welcomed; if you’re willing to work hard to advance your career, then you belong with R.F. Technologies, Inc.
The Following Positions Are Available For Qualified Candidates at Our Chicago Area Headquarters In Buffalo Grove, IL:
- Customer Service Representative
Service & Repair:
- Field Service Technician
- Senior Technician
Customer Service Representative Job Description:
- Consistently provides genuine, friendly, and personable customer service.
- Excellent communication, phone etiquette, and listening skills.
- Demonstrates professionalism, confidence, and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced service environment.
- Go above and beyond; advocating for every customer concern and request.
- Proactively and independently resolves escalated customer issues.
- Display initiative to succeed in an entrepreneurial culture.
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel and ability to learn new software
- Efficient processing of customer transactions, paperwork, and daily reports.
- Maintain composure when handling unexpected challenges and competing demands.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
Field Service Technician Job Description:
- Diagnose problems with equipment and make repairs and adjustments
- Follow and complete work orders by analyzing printouts and determining repair needs/methods to repair
- Ability to service customers during non-standard business hours and participate in rotating on-call duty
- Minimum 3 years experience with equipment installation and repair required; HVAC experience preferred
- Applicant will be trained to perform comprehensive repairs on all makes and models of drive thru intercoms, timers, point-of-sale, and surveillance equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills, written and verbal communication and a strong work ethic
- Basic proficiency with hand tools
Note: All applicants must supply an updated resume. RFT may also require letters of reference depending on the position being applied for. Please do not contact RFT regarding employment opportunities outside of the online application. Qualified candidates will be contacted as positions within the company become available.